Some Pop Punk Song From 2006 Feat. Patrick Stump, Brendon Urie, Travie Mccoy and William Beckett With a Music video Featuring Pete Wentz Randomly Standing Somewhere in the Background.
Women against feminism are basically just arguing that their individual lives are fine and they don’t care about what other women go through
"What’s been your greatest accomplishment?"
"Keeping in touch with distant friends and relatives."
"Why is that important?"
"It’s important to always have people who remember you at various stages of your life. It’s especially important as you get older, because there are less of those people around. And they remind you who you are."
things girls are made to feel ashamed of-
- having periods
- choosing what they want to wear on their body
- wanting to/not wanting to have sex
- putting boys in the ‘friendzone’
- standing up against misogyny
- ruining a boy’s life by telling the police that he raped her
- having hair on their body
- not appreciating catcalls
- not appreciating chivalry
- having control over their own fucking body